We are once again hosting our annual holiday campaign, the 12 Days of Giving. This year, we are collecting donations for Parkinson's Foundation.
From Dec. 1-16—the first 12 business days in December—help us support our neighbors who have been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.
Any donation you make will have an impact right here in Kentucky. Here’s an idea of how your gift can help:
- $35 can provide 6 people with free educational materials about Parkinson’s.
- $75 can provide 4 free life-saving Aware in Care kits.
- $150 can provide 2 exercise classes for 30 people with Parkinson’s.
- $1,000 can provide grants and funding to researchers.
- $2,000 can provide a PDGene test for 1 person with Parkinson’s.
To donate, visit Parkinson's Foundation to help our friends and neighbors right here in Kentucky who have been diagnosed with Parkinson’s.
Our 12 Days of Giving campaign is just one of the many ways we are making life better, the cooperative way.